Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Stuff....

Mom went away to the Panama Beach with her friend. I'm sure she's having a good time!! :) I miss her already. Yesterday we planted!!!!!!!! We planted tomatoes, watermelons, pumpkins, squash, cucumbers, and i don't remember the rest. We put newspaper down the day before I don't know why... but boy, we had to chase the newspaper because it was a windy day!! Today when Papa got home from work we went to the grocery store. Only Papa Simon ( my little brother ) and I went in. We got little doughnuts and coffee cake!!! We also got lunchables, everyone got pizza but I don't like pizza AT ALL so I got a sandwich one. I can't wait for tomorrow so I can eat those lunchables at lunchtime OK I have nothing else to talk about..... BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. IM GIVING MY SELF A COMMENT!!!!! I'm such a cheater...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK this says Misty but it's REALLY Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny Gracie! Oh, and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete