Friday, May 20, 2011

Almost Ten

In three more days I will be ten! The last three days of a one digit number!!! I can't wait until my birthday! My birthday is May 23. It is on a Monday this year. I was born in the year of 2001. I was the only child born at home!!!

We are going to Ashley Park and Pets Mart on Sunday and cake and presents on my birthday. I am going to get something for the cats because it is their birthday on my birthday. I am exited because we're going to the candy store in Ashley Park.

I am going to have a blue, green, and pink plaid cake.

I know a couple of my presents I know I'm going to get a thingy that makes little cake balls, a live butterfly garden, I also am getting a live ladybug garden which I will set free in our garden. I don't know the rest...

OK I'm gonna stop here but I might blog on my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment