Friday, July 22, 2011

What I did in July

HELLO!! I'm back. Anyway... Normal Day.. Just wanted to write something because I haven't for a long time... So I will tell you what I did in July!! Andrea our german exchange student came over that was fun! We went to see Cars 2, Andrea Cami, and I went to Ashley Park, Papa grilled a nice American Barbecue for her too!!!!!!! We watched fireworks which by the way were in the air and THAT is a legal in Georgia... XD It was raining while the fireworks were going on so we got soaked!!

Now lets talk about a bit about Papa!!
He left to the Mayo Clinic the day Andrea's parents came to pick her up. Papa has something wrong with his shoulder or something like that so he has to go to lots of doctors. He went to the Mayo Clinic for three days. Papa brought back souvenirs for us I got a Shasta Magnet and a little bug toy that vibrates and goes in circles on the hard wood floor.

Alright I have nothing else to talk about...
BYE!!!!
Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment